Hello! We are A Million Ads. We exist at the intersection of cutting edge ad tech and creativity. Our platform makes it easy for creatives and producers to make millions of personalised video and audio ads that are intelligently tailored on the fly to each recipient, all without compromising creativity. Personalised content that is more relevant and contextually aware performs better and produces a better viewing or listening experience.
In five years, we’ve delivered over 1,000 campaigns across the UK, Europe and the US for global brands like P&G, Sky, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, eBay and Ford. We work with all of the major media agencies and trading desks, and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Acast, Octave, Bauer and Global Radio. We deploy our personalisation engine across video, music streaming, internet radio and podcasting.
About the role
2021 is about growth for A Million Ads for both our people and product, as we experiment with new features and products. You will be part of a cross-functional theme squad comprising Back-End Engineers, Front-End Developers, UX Designers & QA.
Our team feels passionate about the following technologies….
- AWS Cloud services & Docker
But we are open to hearing about what technologies you feel passionate about and why.
What you’ll do
- Continuous collaboration with Back-End, Product & UX Engineers
- Demonstrating knowledge in front end architecture, component design & technical problem solving
- Have the opportunity to design, implement and manage a UX used globally by top audio and video creatives
- Learn and grow, gain new skills, share what you have learnt and mentor others
Who you are
- You have 1-2 years experience with multiple front end frameworks and understand how to build complex web applications.
- You have a passion for learning new techniques and technologies
- You think of one day starting your own tech startup or managing a team of your own
- A desire for continuous improvement, a curious mindset, you ask lots of questions and have a need to understand how something works
- You are interested in audio and video
A Million Ads are always interested in speaking to passionate, talented and creative individuals. If working with us is something you would like to explore further, but this specific role is not quite right for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to recruitment agencies: A Million Ads are committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected Talent Partners. We therefore ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.