Software Developer (Node, React)
Software Developer - 100% Remote - Perm - £60k
Our client is a standout and revolutionary financial services software company that provides a first to market solution for some of the biggest names in the industry. As part of their forward goals they are quickly becoming to go to name for software solutions specifically within the insurance sector.
The quality and maintainability of their software is of utmost importance to them, so they are looking for motivated engineers with significant experience of building full-stack software applications and coaching teams to focus on the whole development lifecycle.
You will work on a cross-functional agile team, collaborating closely with Product to deliver elegant, intuitive, and user-friendly applications and services using the latest technologies. They believe in a team-first culture and invest in developing our individuals, your focus will be on producing simple solutions that less-experienced engineers can use, maintain, and learn from.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop, test, build, ship and operate full stack applications in the challenging environment of FinTech. You will help us design and implement tightly focused APIs, services and user interfaces and, together with your team, you will support them in production.
What you will need:
- You will have recent hands-on experience as a mid-level/senior software engineer in a team environment
- You will have extensive experience of agile practices and values
- You will have knowledge of designing RESTful services and/or GraphQL
- You will have experience with event driven architectures
- You will have exposure to serverless architecture, preferably with Amazon Web Services
- You will have experience of test driven development and pair programming
- You will have experience of automated end-to-end testing
- You will have experience of functional programming
What they can offer you:
- Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Work fully remote
- Your own home set up paid for by the company
- Travel costs 100% if needed in the office (Maybe 4 times a year MAX!)
- Company Bonus
- Development Bonus
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please apply and one of our certified consultants will give you a call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.
Contact Name: Steven Waterson
Job ID: 2942475