Full Stack Web Engineer
What is Volunteero?
Volunteero is a state of the art volunteer management platform. We help charities better deploy, manage and oversee their volunteers. The platform consists of a web app (the “Charity Dashboard”) used by staff members of our partner charities as well as both web and mobile apps (the “Volunteero” app) for their volunteers.
We are on a mission to change the face of volunteering and make it fun, flexible and accessible to all!
The story so far
- Company incorporated in April 2020, launched fully in January 2021
- Awarded Innovate UK funding, awarded CVC Young Innovators Award
- Supporting 4000 volunteers across 30 charities including Citizens Advice
- Corporate volunteering pilots with KPMG and WeWork
Featured in national publications such as The BBC and The Times.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is seeking to be one of the first hires in a startup that is already showing fantastic early traction, has the backing from pedigree funders and is already generating revenue.. What is unique about Volunteero is that in addition to the huge potential for career development that comes with joining an early stage startup, you will also be working on a project that is having a meaningful positive impact on the world. We are looking for self starters with a creative mindset.
You will be reporting directly to our co-founders Kedar and Luca who both had significant experience delivering full stack solutions in the corporate world before launching Volunteero in a bid to make the world a better place.
- Further developing the Python backend, e.g. adding support for various integrations with existing charity technologies in the API
- Implementing new features on our VueJS frontend, e.g. adding chat functionality to the Charity Dashboard
- Navigating between developing the frontend and backend depending on the prioritisation of feature requests