Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) Customer Growth Team
Join us as a Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) in our Customer Growth Team on a shared journey that matters!
Behind the scenes of our well-known vehicles, MOIA GmbH develops the technical products underlying MOIA. Our team of more than 200 employees develops an on-demand ridesharing service in the form of an end-to-end integrated product, from hub, fleet, and driver management to passenger and B2B solutions. At our offices in Berlin and Hamburg, international teams of developers, engineers, designers, and strategists work on a shared mission. As a tech company, more than half of our employees are developers. We pursue value-driven development based on our product values of comfort, reliability, safety, and privacy.
The enthusiasm we have is obvious. We love our cities, we love living in them and we love staying in motion with them. Simultaneously, we aspire to be a leading company in the fields of rethinking mobility and improving urban transportation by making it more relaxed, more affordable and an entirely positive experience for everyone.
MOIA gets things moving. On a shared journey – towards an easier, smarter, and more meaningful future.
About your team
The Customer Growth Team is responsible for increasing our customer base and making MOIA a habit. Together with the Marketing and Customer Support Team we are working on the following customer related topics: Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Growth.
What you will do
- As a Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) you will build and maintain self-contained services.
- You will own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver and operate serverless applications using AWS Lambda.
- You will be part of a team that continuously improves software quality, applies code reviews, and encourages pair programming. You and your team will take ownership of the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance.
What will help you to fulfil your role
- Experience in Kotlin or Go and willingness to learn the other
- Experience in AWS Lambda, AWS Cognito and AWS DynamoDB would be a plus
- Good communication skills and interest in being part of highly autonomous and cross-functional teams
- Passion for software development and interest in working in agile teams using modern programming languages
- You enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Experience with relational databases and Protocol Buffers are a plus
- Experience with building and running distributed systems based on Cloud Services, CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, event-driven architecture, DevOps and a strong interest in further development
- Fluent communication in English
Be who you are!
We are actively working on creating a workplace that promotes and values diversity in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or cognitive ability, and ethnicity. At MOIA we embrace a culture, where people feel accepted, respected, valued, appreciated, and included.
We offer unconscious bias training regularly for all our employees. We are working on making our hiring process as inclusive as possible, such as ensuring a diverse hiring panel. To reinforce an unbiased screening process, we kindly ask you not to include any photograph in your application.
Our Benefits in a nutshell
- Competitive salary including bonus
- Flexible working hours & work arrangements
- Employee Share Ownership Program
- Public transport ticket (full coverage) & discount on MOIA rides
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership or a Swapfiets/JobRad
- Continuous learning days, job rotation, trainings & workshops, conferences & language classes
- 30 days of vacation
- Relocation support.
Get more insights on how we work on our blog or follow us on Twitter.