JS Full Stack Developer
Filestage GmbH|) (allows remote
21 days ago
- You simplify our customers' workflow. As a member of our interdisciplinary product squads, you take part in building outstanding features. You revolutionize how customers receive and manage feedback.
- You take full ownership of planning, technical conception, implementation, testing, and releasing of new functionality. You monitor the progress of your team, overcome obstacles and manage expectations.
- You contribute to our well-oiled development-machine. Coding is fun when developing scalable and maintenance-friendly modules is made easy. You work together with our DevOps chapters. You design functionality and put test scenarios in place. You review the code of peers, share your experiences, and refactor your code.
You’re good at
- You’re an experienced Full Stack Engineer with 5+ years of developing feature-rich SPAs using Node, React, Websockets & MongoDB.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team. You know how to explain complex tech to non-tech people and how to communicate with various stakeholders to ensure everyone is up to date.
- You are skilled in validating requirements, translating UI/UX design of complex features into a technical concept, breaking this down into an action plan, and successfully executing it together with your team.
- You hold yourself to a high coding standard. You write reliable, performant, and easy to understand code. You are experienced in using best practices like DDD, TDD, and CD. You are keen to become even better.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule. We all commit to 40 hours a week with 5 hours time overlap with CET working time.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your work has a direct impact on our customers. To do this we believe in a focused approach, with company-wide objectives, and with each team member working on a single top priority at a time.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You collaboratively learn and grow by working hands-on hard problems with your team of highly talented minds.
- You work with top-notch technologies and best practices. We use Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Domain-Driven Design to build a single page application backed by a serverless infrastructure.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies (squads), no bullshit meetings, and iterate quickly.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form. There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We're giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days with some feedback about whether you've advanced the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you!