Senior Full-stack Engineer - Laravel and React
Role: Senior Full-stack Engineer - Laravel and React
Location: Bermondsey, London
Idea Drop is a London based B2B SaaS scale-up pursuing the mission of delivering innovation with impact, to everyone.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a senior full-stack developer with 5 years+ experience working with Laravel, React & REST APIs.
You must be product-oriented, commercially savvy, and excited to join our diverse team and take a major role in pushing Idea Drop to achieve our ambitious goals. As a full-stack developer, you will be involved in product design & development, contributing to our core roadmap with fresh ideas and creative approaches to the problems we’re trying to solve. While working side-by-side with senior team members, you will take the lead on the lifecycle of our platform.
- 5+ years of commercial experience.
- Extensive experience building REST APIs.
- Advanced PHP, Laravel and React skills.
- MySQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch knowledge.
- Git and git-flow.
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum/Kanban.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, an engineer’s attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised and in a shared code ownership team.
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to learn.
- Experience with various AWS services.
- Vue.js framework experience, willing to learn if no (or limited) experience.
- Process-driven and cares about the full product lifecycle best practices.
- Competitive salary, based on your skills and experience
- Work from home scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days flexible holiday + bank holidays + 2 days to spend on volunteering p/a
- Pension scheme
- EMI options
- The chance to be part of our fast growth tech scale up success story.
How to Apply:
- Please send us your CV for review
- This will be folowed by a short initial call with our Head ofProduct Callan Hough and our Head of Engineering Mike Sirius.
- Should the call be successful, it wil be followed by an on-site interview/assessment day.