Flexible Working Location - UK Wide
This opportunity sits within the digital customer experience space, assisting in the web platform production for prestigious clients. You'll be brushing shoulders with technical experts in the field utilising Open Source for a range of solutions including ecommerce, digital marketing and content management. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to multiple high-level spec work and boost your existing experience.
This position is ideal for front-end developers keen to work on the delivery of excellent tablet, mobile and desktop web experiences, and to further your career prospects with a growing and established industry leader.
Key experiences sought:
* Experience of cloud native development including serverless application development approaches using one or more of Serverless Framework, AWS Amplify, AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions, Firebase, Azure Functions
* Understanding of Progressive Web App (PWA) development approaches
* Continuous Integration/DevOps experience
* Demonstrable experience in Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development
* Version control software (Git) expertise
* A deep understanding of web standards, accessibility and development best practice
* Experience of leading agile development teams, and delivering optimised integrated web solutions
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Contact Name: Peter Hirst
Job ID: 2926172