This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* A willingness to actively particulate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including but not limited to: refinement of requirements, estimation & planning, platform design & implementation, test & deployment automation, and platform resiliency & support.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications for different audiences, ranging from senior business to junior technology staff.
* Knowledge, interest, and application of design patterns and development best practices.
* Experience of working collaboratively within a globally diverse team.
* An willingness to mentor peers to improve their UI development skills.
Technical expertise includes:
* A strong background in developing React user interfaces is required
* Experience of Micro Front End design patterns and UX best practices is advantageous.
* Some experience of integrating with Java Micro Services is desired, including the collaborative design of REST interfaces, and experience of working with SQL in order to explore data is advantageous.
* Experience of Build & Test Automation technologies, such as: React Testing Library, Grunt, Gulp, Web pack, Jest, Cypress, Selenium, etc.is expected.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.