15 days ago
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source. We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We’re looking for an Integrations Engineer to build tools and integrations that utilize the full power of FingerprintJS’ capabilities. Someone who has experience with GitHub, loves open source, and wants to work on developer-focused projects that integrate with various 3rd party APIs and services.
In this role you will:
- Create secure and high-performance integrations with 3rd party APIs and database engines.
- Be deeply involved with internet security & privacy mechanisms.
- Solve complex problems that require knowledge of web browsers, networking, and cryptography.
- Have a high level of personal ownership and autonomy, which requires experience working without clearly defined requirements.
- Need good English.
- Historical record of open source contributions.
- Experience with technical writing.
- 100% remote position (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3) 🌐.
- Small team, lean hierarchy and no politics.
- Budget for learning. We want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).
- Freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas.
- Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
- Stock options 📈
FingerprintJS is dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.