Full Stack Developer
Your primary task will be to write quality code powering our APIs that surface our machine learning algorithms and scoring systems, working with our data engineers to surface our Machine Learning pipelines to the world. You will create interesting showcase products that help website owners and other media companies understand the benefits of better quality content curation, and later help develop our user-facing news products, browser extensions, company website, and SaaS dashboards for ad networks, PR agencies, brands and platforms.
What you'll be doing
- Managing all backend work to build interesting demos and client products e.g. dashboards to score content, analyse the quantity of hate speech in a platform etc.
- Create interesting data visualisations of the effect of Factmata's scoring systems on client inventory, working with our product designer
- Leading product development in the company for all web and client facing products
What we're looking for
- You are a design-focused coder who can prototype UIs and visual interfaces
- You have knowledge and passion for learning new stacks that work across browsers
- You can write code that integrates with APIs and backend code
- You are a leader who can take things into your own hands
- You are comfortable building frontends powered by APIs, Django views, or just standalone, and for various target audiences.
Joining the Factmata family represents an unprecedented opportunity to be part of a team with an outstanding purpose and the rare potential to do good in the world. We hire strongly for our values.
- Deliver results for our users.
- Do the basics.
- In facts we trust.
- Team sport.
- Be candid.
- Think Big!
- Prioritise growth.
- Show humility.
If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please get in touch immediately. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in character as in talent. Factmata is an environment you will learn in and be challenged, develop and grow as a person, build phenomenal technology, be given limitless opportunities to innovate and research, given autonomy, and connected with some of the brightest minds to help you do your work.