Senior Fullstack Developer
Senior Full-stack Developer - FULLY REMOTE
Up to £65k DOE
The Senior Developer position at a fast growing energy company, you need to have a clear oversight of their systems - what connects to what and the implications and limitations of each technology their use.
You will be working in a small (<10) team of developers. You will have some management responsibility depending on fit.
This is a job for someone who has experience of developing software solutions to a range of business problems. They're not looking for any specific background technologies (though AWS experience preferred). The best candidate will also have a desire to help their members, the wider community and the planet - in line with our company values.
- Experience of designing full-stack architectures
- An API-first approach
- Ability to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Strong foundation in security best practices
- Experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience developing on AWS
- Understanding of micro service architectures
- Experience mentoring and guiding other team members
- Experience with AWS technologies such as Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation
- Experience working with relational databases
- 3+ years in development preferred
To apply or more information contact Click here to contact this recruiter or on [Telephone number removed] .
Contact Name: Oliver King
Job ID: 2941902