code d'azur is a digital brand and experience company. Born in a digital world, where change is the only constant. code d’azur works on the cutting edge of technology and creativity for brands such as Polestar, Red Bull, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, and Philips. We help brands stand-out with brand relevant creative impact and fit-in with a seamless customer experience.
IT within code
The development team is part of an even bigger creative team that contains designers, motion designers, UX designers, creatives and, of course project- and account managers. You'll be in close contact with all these disciplines during the entire project so communication is a key factor. The mindset of this entire group of people is to use the latest technology as a tool to create products and services that make peoples lives easier and especially more fun.
Less about us and more about you...
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Experience in the following tech stack: React, Gatsby, Typescript, Enzyme/Jest, DatoCMS, Framer, AWS, and git.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great problem solving and time management skills.
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary (scrum) team.
- Affinity with emerging technology, producing interactive prototypes, experiments and researching new possibilities.
- You are a nice person who works well on a team.
- Critical mind and good analytical skills
- Curious to the ever-changing technical landscape, and eager to enrich yourself with
- Driven to provide superior quality
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to proactively provide solutions to problems
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to criticise and be criticised
What's in it for you?
- A fun and open work environment.
- The opportunity to work on different types of digital projects and clients.
- High level of responsibility and freedom.
- Chances to develop your producer skills and acquire the latest knowledge (e.g. training or course budgets are available).
- Competitive salary and great secondary benefits.
- Preferably full-time 40 hours a week, but 36 or 32 hours a week is also up for discussion.
- The hardware and software you need, including a MacBook and a Google Workspace account.
- Contribution to a “OneFit” gym subscription.
And when we go back to the office...
- Healthy lunch, snacks, and great coffee. Oooh la la!
- Bi-weekly massages.
- Travel expenses covered.
- Vrijmibo, bi-monthly and yearly events.
- Last but not least: A variety of office sports to your disposal, including Fifa, table tennis, beer pong and darts.
At Code d’Azur, we value diversity. We welcome and consider all qualified applicants, regardless of their background.