Gamesys is a Bally’s Corporation company and forms part of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, with tens of millions of players and thousands of employees across the globe.
Take a look at our Gamesys brands & sites - Virgin, Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Monopoly - they’re some of the best-known names in our industry. Join us and you’ll be joining a big, international group with some great brands and an exciting future. You’ll feel part of one global family, working with smart people, and delivering a great experience for our players. There’s one thing we expect from you, over and above everything else. Be yourself. One of the values in our DNA is ‘stay wonderfully weird’ – and that applies to all of us.
As part of the team, you’ll be collaborating with experienced developers, QAs and others from around the company to organise, create and deliver smart solutions to some unique and interesting challenges.
We aim to be developing full stack solutions in vertical teams that enable Gamesys to deliver high-quality features to our players, with a strong focus on quality, no matter their device or location.
Who we’re looking for:
We pride ourselves on inclusivity and creativity;
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Isn’t afraid of challenging the norm
- Wants to learn new tools and technologies
- Likes to share ideas
- Enjoys working with like-minded individuals
- Wants to be part of crafting fantastic solutions for a strong, growing company with an amazing player base
What you'll get:
Gamesys offers opportunities for those looking to develop themselves. We can give you the platform, exposure and resources to achieve success in a fun, friendly and challenging environment.
You'll be working in a delivery team that encourages white-boarding, knowledge sharing, discussion, spiking and pairing to ensure we are moving in the right direction.
- Demonstrates strong engineering principles and can deploy a wide range of progressive technical practices – such as continuous delivery, a walking skeleton and pipeline automation
- Can grasp architectural concepts and determine where bleeding-edge technologies and patterns can be used effectively
- Collaborative and customer focused, happy to engage with stakeholders inside and outside of the team
- REST and RESTful practices / Messaging technologies
Experience with testing frameworks like Jest, Jasmine or Mocha
Familiarity with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Experience in designing and developing a micro-service architecture
- Experience with automation test frameworks like WebDriver IO
- Experience in coaching and mentoring developers
- Test Driven Development
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you?
We offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans and performance bonus. We also believe in providing an environment where employees can flourish – you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and we will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly office events and team-building activities.
This is Gamesys Group and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.