Oxfordshire - Fully Remote//£50k-£80k
Do you want to work for a global, market leader?
A company that has made 20% growth FOR 15 YEARS in a row!
A business that turns over 1 billion in revenue every year?
And by the way, this money goes straight back into their people and tech!
If you want to be technically stretched with truly challenging problems, this is the place for you: they are not scared of solving hard problems with the right tools.
Keeping it short and sweet, what will you be dong..
- Actively Contribute to the development of web applications in an agile environment
- Alongside other senior members of the team, contribute to the strategy and architectural decisions that support the growth of the services we offer to our members
- Provide support and mentoring to junior team members
What are they looking for...
- Strong experience with ReactJS frameworks such as NextJS
- Experience of mobile app development
- Broad understanding of microservices
- Experience supporting and mentoring junior developers
- Good understanding of Agile process
- Experience in building component libraries
- Knowledge of microservice hosting options such as Kubernetes and serverless services such as Jamstack.
- .NET experience
This a fantastic opportunity with unbelievable growth opportunities so I expect the role to be extremely popular, if this is of interest then please apply and I will endeavour to call you.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.