Location: Birmingham / Remote
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Benefits: 10% Bonus Pension, Healthcare, Flexi-benefits
Initially this will be a 100% remote working role due to the covid19 pandemic, after this you will be required to do a combination of both office and remote work.
Most importantly we are looking for candidates who are excited by producing quality solutions to class leading applications for consumers in the health sector.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience with Angular and Ionic framework
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of Databases - MongoDB
- Experience of working with open source database management systems like SQL
- Experience of authentication protocols - Oauth, Auth0
- Experience of Kubernetes and Docker is highly desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a team who has a great reputation for developing people and embracing the latest technologies.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us