Angular Full Stack Developer
Tutti is a reservation management, and bookings portal for restaurant and event managers. We provide tools to reservation and event managers, to manage their sales and communication channels, meaning all their bookings are aggregated and managed in one, simple to use tool. We currently are in a closed beta, working with a number of high level customers including BrewDog and some of the largest drag events companies in the UK.
Where we’re at:
- Current Team 6 people
- Large sales funnel that will close...
Who are we:
- We are a 6 month old product, backed by serial entrepreneurs with a number of successful exits, and is part of the same team behind bottomlessbrunch.com. We are a product organisation, with a clearly defined backlog, and a clear understanding of the problems we want to solve, and who our customer personas are.
Who you are:
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 3+ years in a similar position.
- Good understanding of building shared UI components and test-driven development. plus a sharp eye for design and UX details.
- Desire to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability and observability
- Experience with React and/or Angular and willingness and interest in learning more about both Angular and React.
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
- Strong communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail
You’ll get to work with: React / Angular/ WebComponents / Vue.js TypeScript
- This is a remote role, but we have an office in London
- We need people testing our reservation platform, hope you like free meals at some swanky restaurants!
- Flexible holidays
- Stock options