Are you passionate about modern tech? Do you want to be working in a new team to build the next generation customer experience? Great! We are looking for Frontend Developers to join one of our completely new teams in Customer domain.
What you will do
You will join in on our journey creating the next generation customer experience by blending fashion and tech as a core. You will be in the center of a business area that are responsible for the digital-capabilities customers interact with across their shopping journey, both online and in-store. Impacting everything from how we attract our customers, through ensuring a seamless shopping experience across channels, to building loyalty and a positive customer service experience.
- Work with best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
As a team we are fully responsible for the whole development cycle, design, build, test, deploy, evaluate, and repeat. The mindset “You build it – you run it “is key for us. We are measured on business outcome, not code merge or defects.
Your mindset & skills
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. As a Frontend Developer, you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are excited about creating something new and challenge the status quo. Other important skills needed in this role is to keep it simple, to be humble, open to new ideas and contribute in discussions in the forefront of undisrupted loyalty!
We believe that you have
- Several years’ experience working with React
- Experience in agile software development practices (automated testing, mob/pair programming, CI/CD etc.)
- Have knowledge and experience to write high quality, clean and testable code.
- Experience working in cloud environments
- Experience and knowledge of API design
It is positive if you also have (but not necessary)
- Experience working with Redux, CSS3/SCSS
- Good knowledge in Type Script, Visual Code, Node.js
- Experience working with Azure DevOps
Who we are
We are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way. We develop tech solutions and products for the entire value chain for the H&M Group with the purpose to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. Working in multiple areas of the tech field, from AI, data and business development to engineering and testing - we are influencing and engaging millions of customers across 74 markets. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin, or background.
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm (Marievik). Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 15th July. If you have any questions about the recruitment, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Mona Farshchian on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your application!