Senior Frontend Engineer - Employee Performance & Development (f/m/d)
The Employee Performance and Development Tribe includes the management of feedback meetings, the tracking of goals and a very big vision for the future. The Performance review cycle is one of the most stressful processes for People Managers and Employees alike, but it doesn’t have to be. Our goal is to make this as transparent, fair and painless as possible. We are building the tools that help managers foster the right conversations, engage and grow employees in their careers and provide insights to organizations that help them unlock their people potential.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the Employee Performance and Development Tribe journey for Personio.
We are at the beginning of our journey and need help laying the foundation of Performance Management to become a directly revenue contributing product and drive towards Personio's mission to Enable Better Organizations.
- Feel passionate about fulfilling customer needs using advanced coding techniques, and providing high-quality user experience?
- Have attention to detail and an analytical mind?
Join one of our teams as a Senior Frontend Engineer for Madrid team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our platform!
In this role you will work in an effective, autonomous, cross-functional feature-based team, where you will get to play out your dev skills in a high-impact driven environment.
You will also collaborate with designers and product owners, and take responsibility for bringing our UX and UI to the next level. An important part of the role is improving our frontend codebase (primarily React) and help us run it efficiently on our AWS infrastructure. Join our journey to become the market leader in HR software for SMEs in Europe.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Over 5 years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems, familiarity with React-Redux will be a plus
- High standards for the quality of UI and experience interpreting and executing on the outcomes of UX research and Product Design
- Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles
- Sound experience in performance monitoring and optimization
- Coaching experience. It’s important for you to learn from and teach peers, and to continuously help junior team members appreciate and apply best engineering and UX practices
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Strong social and communication skills in English (level C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($250M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Flexible working hours
- 26 paid vacation days plus Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- 1,500 € of development budget every year for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- A permanent contract
- Three hours of weekly English classes
- Grant for transport and food approx € 68 per month.
- MacBook Pro and gadgets, including BOSE headsets with noise cancellation
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- Regular team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, among others)
- An office location in the heart of Madrid
- Relocation and visa support through an expert agency to Madrid, Spain