5 months ago
Revieve is a market-leading beauty-technology company partnered with 100+ global brands on 4 continents building the new standard of commerce across skin, beauty, health and wellness. We enable brands and retailers to drive their customer-experience leveraging AI, AR and Computer-Vision. We've been fortunate to partner with world-leading brands including ULTA, Shiseido, Unilever and others to drive business results.
Who are we looking for?
To help drive the value our brand and retail partners receive from working with Revieve, we're looking for experienced Full Stack Engineers with a focus on frontend web and mobile projects developed in React or React Native.
Working as a key member of our technology team, you'll be responsible for implementing important features of high quality and usability that will be used globally by millions of online and offline consumers.
You’ll be using exciting new technologies like React, Redux, ES6, typescript, Node, Docker, Mongo, Python and many many more.
You have experience in working with fast-growing companies with international teams. You have an aptitude and desire towards learning and a strong bias for action and initiative-taking.
Job type: Full-time Experience level: Senior, Lead Location: Remote Preferred time zone: CET or +/- 3 hours
What will you be doing?
- Participate in Scrum, design sessions and code reviews with peers to elevate the quality of engineering across the organisation
- Implement and ship new features
- Work closely within our tech teams consisting of UX, front-end, back-end and Computer Vision engineers
- Take responsibility and ownership in developing a user friendly and versatile applications
What should you know?
- Self-starter with strong customer and product focus and attention to detail
- Proven track record of developing production quality scalable and reusable code
- Deep understanding of React.JS framework
- Experience with Redux, TypeScript, styled-components
- Solid understanding of version control (git workflow), testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Prior experience in working with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Good English communication skills: verbal and written
- You care about code quality, readability and maintainability
- You take pride in what you do and welcome feedback
- Deep learning, AR and computer vision
- React Native
- Mobile development
- Parse Server
Who are we?
We’re a group of creative minds and growth-minded action-takers. We’re proud of the work we do and inspired by the people we work with. Although we are organized in different departments, many of us wear multiple hats and thrive in the ability to learn new things and grow, both professionally as well as personally.
We’re inherently global with a diverse team of about 40 people representing 19 nationalities across 4 continents and 8 different time zones.
So what's the deal?
We’re leading the next generation of personalized experiences in Health, Beauty and Wellness commerce and we want you on it. We guarantee it will be challenging, but rewarding beyond imagination. We’re offering an active part in a truly transformative, market-leading tech firm with an international atmosphere, not to mention a competitive compensation package and great perks.
If you join us, you'll be able to enjoy being part of a fast-paced environment where we get stuff done and are fully aligned on a shared vision.
Intrigued? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV or LinkedIn profile and GitHub link. We look forward to hearing from you!