This opportunity requires a highly motivated candidate to work in a small and talented software development team in order to deliver of a next-generation analytics products for our institutional client base. The analytics solutions will be a commercial business in its own right, so a heavy emphasis on building technology that Client's will pay for and that creates stickiness.
This framework is at an early stage of development, which offers an opportunity for an experienced developer to help shape the key components of the product and create commercial opportunities for a new business initiative. You will partner primarily with fellow technologists from across lines of business, Product Development, and Quantitative Research to build a modern and comprehensive API allowing clients to easily define and compute analytics on a wide variety of financial instruments.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
* Competent with developing multithreaded, scalable, concurrent applications.
* Node JS (server side and tooling)
* React or similar view framework
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.