Technical Project Coordinator
What we're working on
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We are hiring team members who are passionate and energized by the vision of empowering our customers in a complex industry through technology, data and a deep understanding of client concerns. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
What you’ll do as a Product Engineering Lead:
- Manage a nimble team of developers and designers to accomplish challenging goals
- You’ll partner and interact with senior-level management/executives and senior technical teams
- Lead client and team meetings to complete sprints and milestones. You will truly own the agile flow.
- Use your strong interpersonal and relationship development skills to balance product requirements, manage client expectations, and drive your team to effective results.
- You’ll listen deeply to client needs and translate them into clear technical requirements
- You’ll travel occasionally, but only for things that really matter.
- You will review code and continually push standards higher, every day.
- You will code yourself to assess and mitigate the most technically challenging parts of the project
What is Required:
- You have experience as the lead on projects with budgets ranging from $1M to $3M
- You have consulting experiences with the unique nature of listening deeply to client concerns
- You are a mix of product leadership, project leadership including agile kanban boards, and technical architecture leadership
- Experience leading cross-functional development teams in building and maintaining custom software solutions
- Strong understanding of the agile software development process