We are re-imagining the future of asset heavy industries such as construction, government, and manufacturing by building products that solve organisations’ most complex challenges.
Launched in 2019, DMRC is working with well-known clients in the UK to deliver truly transformational solutions. At DMRC, we identify opportunities at the intersection of technology, innovation, and design, but do not stop there. We develop our own software solutions to solve the most critical problems our clients face and make them accessible to the wider market.
We are now looking for a Rockstar Architect/Lead Developer to lead our product portfolio and work with our team and development partners to continue developing and supporting our products as we scale them.
You must be an entrepreneurial, self-starter that wants to build products that make a difference. You will work alongside our technology consultants to continue the development of our apps, building new features, optimising performance, and developing new solutions that we plan to take to market (hands on development is a must).
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstratable experience developing, optimising enterprise grade applications.
- Architecture: Modular Monolith Architecture, Microservice, Domain Driven Design Architecture, multi-tenancy
- Back End: ASP.NET Zero/ASP.NET Core, ABO.io, Node.js, Microservices
- Good English skills with the ability to communicate clearly with teams and clients
- You work with minimal supervision and thrive in a flexible environment
- Strong communication skills and ability work collaboratively in a team to find solutions to problems
- You proactively raise concerns and opinions in a constructive manner that helps the team to work better
- You think out-of-the box to innovate and find new solutions
- You are honest and transparent in everything you do
- A results-oriented, high energy, and focused approach to your work
- You always communicate professionally with clients and colleagues
- You continuously meet milestones and deadlines
- You find ways to add value in everything you do
What you will get from us
- Autonomy to design and develop cutting edge products
- A collaborative environment to experiment with new technologies
- Career progression and opportunities to develop your skills
- Exposure to a wide variety of projects
- An output focused work environment and flexible hours
- No bureaucracy or politics
- No legacy systems
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to accelerate his/her career and lead our technical development efforts.