Serverless Developer – NodeJS, AWS Lambda
Oho Group|Greater London, EC1M, GB
a month ago
Are you a Junior Serverless Developer or a Recent Graduate who is looking to kick-start their development career in Serverless Technologies?
I am are representing an industry leading App building Consultancy in London who have opened a new division within their business, focusing on Serverless Projects. and are looking for exceptional Graduates or a Junior Serverless Developers who want to join them.
You will get the opportunity to progress in a fast-tracked intense development program, where you will learn NodeJS, TypeScript, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB and will be working with clients within 2 weeks of starting, and give you the opportunity to be a CTO within 5 years of joining.
Serverless Developer requirements:
• Proficient in Node or Python
• + 1 year of commercial experience with Serverless technologies or a recent graduate with demonstrable interest in this area
• Experience with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Step Functions
• Passion for fully automated CI/CD
• Experience working in a SCRUM process
• Desire to learn modern Cloud Native architecture
You will need to have:
• Achieved a 1st or 2:1 from a top university (Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial, Trinity) or Russell Group,
• Have up to 1 year of commercial experience post-graduate, or work placements / internships, private projects, worked in start-ups,
• Demonstrate a passion for coding and entrepreneurship by either working in a start-up, building an app, or show ambition.
• If this opportunity sounds like something of interest, I would be keen to organise a call with you to discuss this further.