Spectrum Core team are looking for a talented Full Stack developer to join the Workflow development team. The successful candidate:
* Curious, detail-oriented, and motivated by complex analytical problems
* Interested in all things technology
* Will be part of the development team that oversees a #1 application used in AM
* Experience in server-side development with Java 8 or above
* Experience with single page apps connecting to REST / API services.
* Experience of RESTful API and micro services design
* Strong demonstration of 'quality first' software engineering process experience: code review, Test Driven Design (TDD), automated unit/integration test, CI / CD systems
* Strong automated testing discipline
* Strong grasp of modern software development concepts such as SOLID principals
It would be advantageous if you also had;
* Typescript programming experience
* Oracle/SQL + ElasticSearch
* Understanding Workflow systems and how they solve business problems
* Been part of agile delivery teams (Scrum a bonus)
* Knowledge of Spring, Junit (Mockito or Powermock)
* Strength in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Scripting - PowerShell and Python, others
* Understanding of security concerns online and off
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.