Techlead React Frontend (m/f/x) - Global Marketplace Solution
Our new Munich-based team is developing a leading cloud marketplace solution for 14 countries in Europe, connecting software for interactions across all touchpoints reaching +6 Million people every day! 100% Inhouse-built solution: ProgressiveWeb-App, B2B-Marketplace, Native Flutter App, In-Store-interaction, etc.) with a peak traffic of up to 40.000 requests per second.
We are legacy-free and now fun begins to become a technology leader - staying tuned with latest trends and innovations! Join one of our international, cross-functional product teams, take responsibility with end2end ownership and just develop your way!
- TypeScript, React, Node, Apollo GraphQL
- StyledComponents (CSS), ServerSideRendering, MobileFirst
- Docker/K8s, Terraform, Redis, Kibana, InfluxDB, inhouse tracking solution
- TDD, Selenium, SauceLabs for smoke tests, resilience tests, own dashboards
- Google Cloud (partnership with hackathons / workshops with Google)
Our Dev culture:
- Cross-functional teams with full end2end-product responsibility
- Work autonomously and agile in a creative environment - you are the driving engine!
- Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
- Flexible working hours, full home office policy!
- No dress code and we are English-speaking
Qualifications and what you should bring:
- Skilled in building React.js Frontends using TypeScript and Apollo GraphQL
- Love your work and move things forward to deliver the best product. #TechFirst!
- Creativity: Take over responsibility and shape the future of our products with your ideas
- Business fluent English communication skills
- Mentoring / Coaching / Hiring experience optional
- 37,5h week, Remote up to 80% (100% in Covid19) // flexible work hours
- 30 days paid vacation (optionally up to 54 days of paid vacation)
- Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
- Paid relocation package
- Team events & company benefits
- And finally, ...maybe the best Tech Team in Germany :)