Frontend Software Engineer
You will work as part of the founding team, writing quality production trading systems code from the ground up. You will work in close collaboration with a small elite team of quants and front/back-end developers in an open, results-driven culture.
The ideal candidate will have a Computer Science, Engineering, or Data Science degree and practical experience in developing modern, complex systems. You must have a passion for writing clear, concise, and practical code using latest tools and development concepts. You will be a founding member of a small engineering team making an immediate business impact. As one of the first hires you will have the opportunity for rapid professional growth.
Responsibilities Design and develop a UI framework that supports multiple users and complex interactions with financial data in real-time. Develop innovative data visualizations. Work closely with backend developers to help streamline our stack and make it resilient. Help define and recruit for a UX role.
- Experience with data visualization using D3, ChartIQ or other visualization frameworks
- Familiar with wire-framing and prototyping in Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- An ownership ethos and confidence to make important decisions autonomously.
- Experience building complex, intuitive interfaces.
Our technology stack:
- Kubernetes (EKS)
- Kafka (MSK)
- Front-end React
- Experience working with data pipelines and web technologies
- Interest in the intricacies of trading, finance, and market microstructure
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- 100% Remote
- Work/life balance
- Modern technologies: AWS, Kubernetes, Grafana, Springboot, ...
- Clean code
- Flat org structure