Software Engineer (m/f/d)
epilot digitizes the energy industry with a unique cloud software. We are a fast growing scale-up in the heart of Cologne. Our mission: epilot revolutionizes the way all market partners in the energy world work together to deliver products and services. We offer a large network of partners within the cloud world, which is constantly expanded by the community.
We "epilots" are a team of experts from the fields of software development, energy management, product management and sales. In order to bring our solution even faster to the top in the energy world, we are looking for you as a Software Engineer (m/f/d).
What awaits you
- You will get a deep insight into the German energy market and why epilot is a blessing for the digitalization of the market.
- You will not only help us to put our vision into practice, but you will also play an active role in shaping it
- You are part of an agile cross-functional team of backend and frontend developers, as well as designers and product managers
- You take responsibility for the complete development process of individual applications across all technological layers.
- In close collaboration with our product management and design teams, you define functional specifications
- Technically speaking, the use of cutting edge technology is awaiting you, e.g. React, Node.js, Typescript, Golang, AWS and Serverless. Check out our current tech stack @https://techradar.epilot.io
What you bring
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a comparable education.
- Experience crafting and implementing RESTful micro-services
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands on experience with public OR private cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You bring a comprehensive understanding of microservices based architecture
- Experience in taking ownership of features, with a team on short and long-running projects
- Practical knowledge of agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
- You think like an entrepreneur - you understand our business goals and how your daily decisions influence them.
- You don't see problems as a problem, but as a great opportunity for you personally, your team and epilot.
- You are a doer and have a strong Do-It mentality.
- You make quick, smart decisions and weigh the risk intelligently.
- You are a TEAM player, motivating and inspiring your colleagues.
What we offer you
- The opportunity to help building the most successful SaaS platform in the energy market.
- Start-up mentality: dynamic atmosphere and great team spirit.
- A rapidly growing company with an open communication culture, motivated colleagues and an international corporate culture.
- Exponential learning curve - epilot is growing rapidly and we expect the same from you. You never stand still, you are permanently challenged, you learn from your mistakes a la Fail Fast and Often.
- A central location in the heart of Cologne with cool cafes around the corner.
- Performance is rewarded with us - We take your desired salary seriously and talk openly about it with you.
- Transparency - We maintain a very flat and open corporate culture, everything is visible and open for discussion.
- Coffee, cold drinks, fruits and much appreciation.
You want to know what it is like to work for us? Find out what our colleagues on Kununu say about work @ epilot: https://www.kununu.com/de/epilot
Not convinced yet? Check out our promise to you: promise.epilot.cloud