TradingView have recently launched our brand new London office This is the unique opportunity to join a brand new team in a brand new office with a real startup feel and culture, but with the support, infrastructure and experience of a hugely successful global business and team!
- We're looking for passionate and talented frontend engineers to join our brand new Charting Team, building high performance, computationally heavy libraries in the frontend used for visualising and analysing financial data
- There are no siloes, bureaucracy or endless meetings – really the sky is the limit in terms of career growth, personal development and the ability to make an impact!
- Experience with TypeScript or an interest in learning the language
- Experience with high load, high performance, real-time and asynchronous frontend systems/applications
- Excellent computer science fundamentals, with good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- A get-stuck-in, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, thirst to learn and drive build an awesome and innovative product for all your customers, no matter if it's one person or a multinational
- Experience with Python or NodeJS
- You’re an active user on TradingView and understand (and love!) the product
- An interest in Financial Markets
- Passion for open-source technology and engaging with the wider technology community