Full Stack Node.js and React Developer
Scalable Path is looking for a Full Stack Node.js and React Developer to join the team and work on a client project. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 6 hours/day)
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
We are a company working on a platform to do usability testing with artificial intelligence, we aim to build a digital tool to change the way companies test their digital products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The client is building a web application that helps people perform usability testing. The marketing site exists, but the app itself needs to be built from scratch so it's a greenfield project.
- Using the Twilio Programmable Chat API https://www.twilio.com/blog/build-a-chat-app-with-twilio-programmable-chat-and-react) to build the real-time testing application
- Working with a machine learning engineer analyze and present data coming from the app.
- Build a backend API in Node.js (We're open to REST and GraphQL and are interested in your opinion)
- If you have the skills, setting up hosting and deployment would be helpful (but we can bring in a DevOps specialist if need be)
- Working closely with the founders who are also designers
The client uses Monday for task management, Slack for chat, Github for source control, and Storybook for React components, and Zeplin for design handoff.
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be working with the owners of the company, directly with the CTO. There is an existing daily meeting at 2:00pm Europe/Paris (+01:00) CET.
February 15, 2021
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION:
The project is expected to last at least 6 months and potentially longer if things go well.
- - Git (Must have)
- - React (Must have)
- - Node.js (Must have)
- - Spoken English (Must have)
- - Written English (Must have)
- - HTML (Must have)
- - CSS (Must have)
- - Experience with Twilio Programmable Video APIs (Strongly preferred)
- - AWS (Nice to have)