Experienced Fullstack PHP/Symfony Developer
ARE YOU SURFING ON OUR OUTDOOR TRAVEL WAVE?
Our Booking and fleet management software is the core of our business. Besides the customer-oriented booking interface, the most important touchpoint for our happy roadsurfer customers, it also supports internal processes and acts as an interface to all departments within roadsurfer. In addition to developing and optimizing the new software we have lots of new, exciting product ideas on our bucket list which will revolutionize the campervan world, bringing even more happy roadsurfer customers on board. In order to realize all these great ideas we´re currently building a new developer team at our Munich HQ.
That’s what we offer you:
- We have great team spirit, flat hierarchies and we are motivated and open-minded
- We think employee appreciation is one of the most important things!
- Also we offer individual development opportunities and continuous support - professionally and personally
- We have regular team events
- You have a big advantage renting our vans
- When its possible we also offer you the chance for home office and flexible working hours
- We have a great office in Munich offering coffee, fruits as well as a feelgood manager who cooks for us on a regular basis
These are your tasks:
- You will conceive, design and develop new features for our backend (PHP/Symfony) and frontend (Vue.js)
- As part of our new, agile developer team you will increase the quality, performance, stability and scalability of our products
- You will help us build the cross-functional team and you can get creative when it comes to setting up new structures and development processes
- You will work together with our existing remote scrum team located in South East Asia
- You will be able to mentor other web developers who are not as experienced as you
That’s what we expect:
- As a full stack frontend developer you are proficient with: Vue.JS (or experience with JS Frameworks as Angular2+ / React)
- As a full stack backend developer you are proficient with: PHP 7, Symfony 4, REST API, MySQL (or related databases)
- Solid experience with Unit Testing and TDD
- Experience with Docker
- You are familiar with concepts like SOLID, KISS and Clean Code
- You bring a pragmatic and proactive mindset
- You love agile methods and thrive in a team environment
- You are passionate about discussing technical concepts and architecture
- You speak and understand English very well
You are made for the job? Then we are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Janina via 089-12230897.