Lead Software Engineers
We are working remotely and are open to candidates working from anywhere in the US or Canada. Our office in New York's Flatiron district is available for anyone based in NY.
We're looking for lead full-stack software engineers to join and lead our teams in delivering world-class digital products for companies such as adidas, ViacomCBS, HBO, Rovio, and Finnair. We need people that are deeply knowledgeable and passionate about technology, are able to consult clients about their core business challenges, and can come up with the right solutions with their teams.
What we can offer you:
- Small, completely autonomous teams filled with experts in everything from design, to data science, to business consulting, working together with the client to clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action, pick the right tools and technologies, and shape the result — together.
- A global community of amazing people who you will learn from and will learn from you.
- Experimentation and continuous improvement of our skills and ways of working.
- A dedication to constant evolution (and the occasional revolution).
- A world without rigid hierarchy—big ideas can come from anyone and anywhere.
At Reaktor USA, our benefits and perks evolve with our community, and we're always open to new ideas that will support the wellbeing of Reaktorians. Currently, we offer the following perks:
- A real work-life balance with 40-hour weeks
- Four weeks of paid vacation
- Floating holiday policy - you can choose which holidays you want to recognize
- 16 weeks of fully paid family leave for primary caregivers and up to 8 weeks of fully paid family leave for secondary caregivers
- A community with as much support as your heart desires
- Aetna health, dental and vision plans
- 401K plan with a 6% annual match
- Citi Bike membership and commuting benefits
- A phone of your choice with a phoneline
- Quarterly learning stipends to use on your professional development
- Budget for improving your remote work set up during COVID-19
- Dinners, team outings, company trips, and other opportunities to bond with your teammates
P.S. Listen to our new podcast Fork Pull Merge Push.
Insight, inspiration, and the most mind-bending technical rabbit holes, brought to you biweekly.