Senior Frontend Engineer (Angular)
GET REAL. GET GOING.
Get the feeling of real-life impact and experience a new level of being challenged and challenge others. Meet Neocles!
Engineer Digital Simplicity… and run it.
We build and run a business-critical transactional SaaS platform that powers several globally operating brands. Our clients care about digitizing and optimizing their self-service selling and buying operations to perfection. We care about their success. To improve their business our web and the mobile-based platform provides retailers with the experience to easily place large orders with our clients. At Neocles you work on a product that is transforming the way big brands do business. Also, a cool fact to share: We have been named "Cool Vendor in Digital Commerce" by Gartner in their 2020 report.
Get Informed about us in short
- The product: Sales & buying application for leading brands
- The stack: C# | .NET | Angular 10 | Azure | Elastic | Kibana
- The clients: PUMA, Bestseller, Ecco, Brooks & Esprit (and more to come)
- The team: ± 30 people (over 90% is in a scrum team) based in Amsterdam & Kiev
A Day in a Frontend Team Lead Life:
- Management and recruitment of a multidisciplinary team;
- Take responsibility in developing a user friendly and versatile application plus coaching and growing team members;
- Understand and don’t fear ownership of a robust and popular application;
- Strive to build things the right way and pursue clean code;
- Enjoy learning new tools and techniques. Depending on your skills and aspirations, we have a lot of space to grow;
- Use your growth and learning mindset to source for new ideas and continuously come up with new ways to improve our platform, processes and tools;
- Take part in the technology leadership team and report to the COO;
- Work closely within your cross-functional Scrum Team consisting of UX, front-end, back-end and QA engineers;
- Build things the right way and pursue clean code;
- Work disciplined, improve constantly, bring new ideas and co-pilot our clients.
What will employers expect from you?
- You know how to define and integrate with REST APIs;
- You have knowledge of Unit Testing;
- Sure, it would be great if you also have knowledge of Mobile development, Azure or UX design… but: your ability and motivation to learn new tools and techniques are more important ;
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow;
- You have a cool experience or want to try new technology that brings value? We will support you!
- You are proactive, communicative with good skills of leadership;
- You're a team player that operates across teams and clients;
- You are serious about work and motivated to get better;
- You love challenges, continuous change, and accountability;
- You are honest.
GET THE REAL DEAL
Some perks you get working with us:
- Have an unlimited study and get reimbursed for it: English courses, professional courses, mentoring;
- We support your development with your personal growth plan on all levels: tech skills, soft skills, salary;
- We give you the possibility to work in mixed teams across Ukraine and Amsterdam;
- Re-evaluation of your hard skills, soft skills & salary plan every 6 months;
- Indefinite contract (two months’ probation), 40-hour workweek;
- International annual company trip: we go and work from somewhere together for a week (Malaga was the last destination), having nice breakfasts and dinners together;
- 25 vacation days, public transport compensation, pension plan;
- Great breakfast & lunch;
- We don’t like to micromanage, you work according to your personally established OKR’s in the system;
- We have a friendly atmosphere with a lot of challenges and humor;
- We're a recognized Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND) sponsor.
- Get in the zone: You’ll discover your true capabilities. Stretch and grow.
- Get more done: You’ll get to get more done.
- Get together: You’ll join a team that enjoys the thrill of hard work.
- Get growing: You’ll learn fast by experiencing ‘honest discomfort’.
- Get serious: You’ll get more real in our no-nonsense environment.
Read more at www.neocles.io/careers/
Get in touch
You care about moving forward? Hopefully we got you thinking. The first step in closing this ‘real deal’ is finding out if you and Neocles are a potential match. It’s up to you: apply directly online, drop by the office for a coffee or get in touch to schedule a (video) call with the team first. Any questions? Please reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
After applying our recruiter will review your application and have a ‘screen call’ with you. Positive outcome? You’ll be asked to take a code test at home. Great result? You’ll have a first interview with our developers and a second interview with our CEO (John Scully) and COO (Sohrab Hosseini). All good? We’ll send you an offer and… Get Going.