EllisKnight are partnered with a fantastic London based consultancy business who live and breathe agile, thrive in an extreme Programming environment and are passionate about software development as a craft, as well as an engineering discipline.
- Participate in agile ceremonies (planning, retrospectives, '3 amigos').
- Design and build web applications.
- Automate deployments and monitor services in production.
- Provide second or third line support, including out-of-hours when appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a professional and agile software development environment.
- A relevant degree or equivalent higher professional qualification.
- An ability to explain complex technical issues in simple terms.
- An aptitude for solving tough problems
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, ECMASprint 6+, CSS3 and the Web Platform.
- Experience of C# programming, especially with ASP.NET Core..
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following 3 areas:
- Offline-first, mobile-first Progressive Web Applications.
- Micro-frontend architectures.
- Performance monitoring and optimisation of browser-based applications.
Please Note: The role will start remote but with a view to be based in London office occasionally.