Line Manager: Team Lead
Contract Type: Permanent
Travel Required: No
Who we are
At MADE.COM, we believe that everyone should have access to great design. It's not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone plays an important part. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that is as exciting and unconventional as the business itself.
You will work closely with our Squad Leads, Product Managers, Marketing, Data Engineering and other development teams to create maintainable, modular and scalable solutions using industry best practices.
What you need
- Over three years building client-side web applications or mobile apps.
- Experience working in Tag Management Systems, especially Google Tag Manager.
- A passion for learning and adopting new technologies and practices.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a keen interest in good code design patterns.
- Some experience with React would be an advantage.
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects in a fast-paced, creative and fun office environment.
- We’re proud of our diverse, supportive company and culture. Our very own in-house Culture Club plans a variety of activities from our annual parties, Friday drinks, social events and more.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.COM (30% for you and 15% for your family & friends).
- 25 days holiday per year (on top of bank holidays), plus an extra day of holiday for every year served up to a ceiling of 30 days.
- We know that flexibility is important. Our Everyday Flex policy enables you to determine your start and finish times, and we’re open to discussing other flexible working arrangements too.
- Free, unlimited access to over 13,000 eLearning courses to support your development.
- We believe it’s important to give back, so we give you one paid day off each year to get involved in any community or charity volunteering activity of your choice.
- Excellent employee benefits including private healthcare (with discounted gym membership), pension, life insurance, eyecare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and season ticket loan to name but a few.
Up your street? apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in our brand new offices in the heart of London!
MADE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, where all of our employees have equal access to opportunities and everyone’s voices are heard. We respect and value all differences (seen and unseen) and encourage applications from all backgrounds, which will be considered regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy and maternity, disability or age.