Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking for Senior Frontend Developers
We are looking for experienced Frontend developers who wants to work with high skilled colleagues in an agile environment. We develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers and together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of your services.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
Believe in our mission? Enjoying working in an environment like ours? If you deliver high quality code, feel great ownership of the code you produce and are willing to cater for the complete lifecycle of the code you are the one we are looking for.
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Semantic HTML5, CSS and State management
- Automated E2E tests (Cypress or equivalent
- Self-driven and curiosity in mindset
- Understanding lifecycle of an enterprise-level application
- Keeping eye on latest web standards
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
Valuable Knowledge, as we believe that you have experience of a few of these skills:
- AngularJS & Angular 2+
- Web Components
- Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Lit Element
- Puppeteer / Playwright
- Vaadin Components
- UI & UX understanding
- Agile Practices (TDD, pairing, BDD, CI, CD)
- AWS S3 & Cloudfront
- AWS Lambda
Hope we have caught your attention. Join our ride today and help us make a difference for future mobility!
Applicants must have a valid Swedish work permit.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.