Arrows Group has joined forces with a creative digital agency in London to find a UI Engineer to join their team. Angular 2+ experience is essential as this will be the main technology used to create impressive products for leading retail brands. Though fully remote currently, days in the Central London office will be required post Covid, so you must live a commutable distance from the city. For this role they are offering a generous salary of £55,000 to £65,000 per annum.
You will be working with modern frameworks to develop seamless and detailed products for global brands, working collaboratively with other developers and designers to meet the clients needs and deadlines. You must be detail orientated and strive to create beautiful UI due to the nature of the products. This role will provide you with the opportunity to continue progressing on your career trajectory, with in house promotions actively encouraged.
UI Engineer Required Skills:
- Proficient in MEAN web stacks (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node)
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- 2+ years' experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with modern technologies such as RXJAS, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack.
UI Engineer Desirable Skills:
- Understanding of high quality UX
- Good knowledge of responsive web design
- Experience with TDD testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha and Chai.
- Experience with Three.JS and Babylon.JS
- Experience with AWS or another cloud provider.
If you are a UI Engineer looking for your next opportunity, please get in touch!