Come raise the bar for both security and convenience in storing crypto assets!What you'll do
Build cutting-edge applied cryptography: we make “hybrid” key management possible using Multi-Party Computation. This is the future; hear Brian Armstrong reference it here and peruse our friendly primer here. We’re at the edge of what’s possible with modern math and computation. If that excites you, come push the boundary with us.
Design and ship features: you’ll be given a high degree of ownership and trust to build strong backend/infra foundations for the company. You're the type of engineer who iterates quickly, listens to user feedback, and pays down tech debt before it snowballs.
Contribute to technology/product strategy: you're passionate about the company's strategy and are excited by the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to roadmap brainstorming and prioritization.
- Backend: Rust, NextJS
- SDKs: NodeJS, Rust (backend); JS/Typescript, React Native (frontend)
- Infra/tools: AWS, Docker, Webauthn/FIDO, Wasm, Ethereum, Solana
3+ years of backend/infrastructure engineering experience at a tech company. We don't look for experience in particular languages, but rather an aptitude for problem solving.Nice to have
Experience in security engineering and/or mobile engineering (iOS preferred).Benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Remote work environment with optional team offsites. PDT time zone is required to ensure smooth collaboration.
- Macbook pro and other tech hardware to make your job easier.
- Unlimited PTO and sick days.